No products in the cart.
Take advantage of the free online course on PT Gait Analysis and Deviations by Dr. Will Crane. Learn about the phases of gait and how to recognize when things go wrong.
This course is designed to be an awesome resource for students preparing for the NPTE. Many times, it can be very confusing and difficult to understand gait analysis and what can potentially go wrong during each phase. This course will help you:
- Understand the normal joint motion occurring during each phase of gait
- Which muscles are active and when
- How to recognize gait deviations and abnormalities
Each phase of the gait cycle has its own “mini-lecture” consisting of about 10 minutes of material as we review the basics. This course will take about 2 hours to complete in its entirety.
These videos serve as an adjunct to your current plan of study and will help clarify gait analysis on the NPTE. Designed to be simple and clear, you’ll be surprised at how easy this course allows you to analyze gait patterns.
What are the requirements?
- Standard PT textbooks
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn normal motion during each phase of the gait cycle
- Understand normal muscle activity during each phase of the gait cycle
- Recognize key gait deviations and what causes them
What is the target audience?
- DPT students
- Candidates of the NPTE
Click here to get started